I am more than willing to help you guys out in as many ways as possible. I really think this beauty community is so fun and I really want to get involved with all this fun. So be sure to go to my channel and subscribe once you watch the video, okay?
Remember peace and love, we don't need more hate in our lives. Take care and have an amazing day.
Okay so the first video I am uploading to my channel will be a getting ready video. I am going to do an introduction video next but I just needed to learn how I was going to edit and deal with such big file sizes. So I recorded this video spur of the moment and I think it came out pretty good. Dealing with high quality video is harder than I thought and my old video editor couldn't handle it. So here is my getting ready for the first day of school video. The funny thing is that on the day of this video, Hurricane Earl stopped by and school was canceled so now I don't have school until September 3rd.
List of products I used in order:
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- ELF Professional Eye Shadow Brush
- Neutrogena Mineral Sheers in Clay
- EcoTools Highlight Brush
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Jet Black
- EcoTools Smudge Brush
- ELF Studio Eyeshadow in Raspberry Truffle
- ELF Studio Powder Brush
- ELF Complexion Perfection
- ELF Studio Concealer Pencil and Brush
- ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer Duo (blush only)
- EOS Lipbalm Sphere in Summer Fruit
- Avon Glazewear Shine in Darling Pink
Peace and Love
Thanks for the support!