7/27/2010

E.L.F. Tutorial: Purple and Red

Hey Guys,


I recently uploaded a video on my channel but I forgot about adding pictures to the video. (Dum-Dum), LOL. It is a really bold, look and steps out of my comfort zone because of the red in my crease. So the palette I used for this look is to the left. It is the Luxe palette from E.L.F Brightening Eye Color, it came in a set so that's why the colors are square instead of triangles.





Swatches:
without flash with flash

Products used:
E.L.F Brightening Eye Color in Luxe $1.00
E.L.F. Brightening Eye Liner in Plum $1.00
Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black $3.99
Covergirl LashBlast Mega Volume in Black $7.79
Avon Wash-Off Waterproof in Black $6.50
EOS Lipbalm in Summer Fruit $3.49
Lancome Color Fever Shine Lipstick in Natural Glimmers (I got it at Marshalls so i don't know)
Avon Glazewear Sparkle in Mocha Latte $6.00

I also mentioned that I have found some swatches using the 88 warm palette. The letter is the Colomn from left to right. The number is the row from top to bottom, so here they go:
Beige color- D5Purple Color-I6
Red Color-I3
Brown Color-F7Make sure to check out my youtube channel for a tutorial on this look. It is very easy simple and quick
Purple and red!

The Lips look a lot more brown in person.



Don't forget to follow me on twitter and e-mail me, with any questions at: beautybeginner@yahoo.com


Kisses and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment