7/22/2010

1920's Pinup Look

Playing around with makeup (no suprise here), I came up with this really pretty 1920's inspired pinup girl look. It's really simple and didn't take me too long at all. Also, if you're a subscriber on youtube and are interested in a tutorial just let me know.



Isn't that finished look so sexy and sultry. I have a feeling I am really going to be using this look a LOT.

Eyes:

-Covergirl Exact Eyelights Quad in 715 Majestic Hazels
-Avon Ultra Luxury Eyeliner in Black
-Wet N Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black
-Covergirl Lash Blast Volume in Black
-Studio 53 Eyelash Curler

For the eyeshadow I only applied the taupe color which is the second color all over my lid. Also, I applied a bit of the fourth color on my inner corner as a highlight. Next I lined my eyes as usual with black eyeliner pencil. The winged out liner I did with the angled brush, the Wet n Wild Liner comes with. I winged out from my top lash line and curved it out a bit in the wing.



Now for the lips:
Products I used:
-EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit
-Avon Glazewear Intense in Cherry Liqueur

For the lips, I kept it simple. Just put on my EOS lipbalm all over my lips. Then I put the Avon Glazewear intense all over my lips, blotted and put a second coat. In the picture it looks too pink, but it comes off very red and intense. Though it looks likes it has some blue undertones.


So that's my version of an updated 1920's pinup look.
if you would like to see a tutorial on my youtube channel just let me know here. Comment me here or email me beautybeginner@yahoo.com.
Take care and stay fabulous!




No comments:

Post a Comment