It seems like every post I am giving excuses but I just wanted to let you all know of what products I have been enjoying during this month. It includes makeup, hair and TV shows. I may seem a little sad in the video but it's just that I have been dealing with a lot of difficult things in my life lately and I am trying to act as if nothing is happening.
Enough about my relationship falling to pieces on to the video:
Watch the video to see all the products.
If you don't want to see the video (even though you should) Check out the products after the jump....
Product I am enjoying this month in order:
- ELF tinted moisturizer in Honey
- Wet n Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer
- Covergirl Exact Eyelights in 715 Majestic Hazels
- Neutrogena Mineral Sheers eyeshadow in 60 Clay
- ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
- Avon Glazewear Shine in Darling Pink
- TRUE BLOOD!
- Pretty Little Liars
P.S. I did a mini haul today but I won't be showing you until my birthday because it's very tiny and I am expecting to get things for my birthday right?