9/05/2010

August Favorites!

Hello,
It seems like every post I am giving excuses but I just wanted to let you all know of what products I have been enjoying during this month. It includes makeup, hair and TV shows. I may seem a little sad in the video but it's just that I have been dealing with a lot of difficult things in my life lately and I am trying to act as if nothing is happening.
Enough about my relationship falling to pieces on to the video:


Watch the video to see all the products.


If you don't want to see the video (even though you should) Check out the products after the jump....




Product I am enjoying this month in order:
  1. ELF tinted moisturizer in Honey
  2. Wet n Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer
  3. Covergirl Exact Eyelights in 715 Majestic Hazels 
  4. Neutrogena Mineral Sheers eyeshadow in 60 Clay
  5. ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder 
  6. Avon Glazewear Shine in Darling Pink
  7. TRUE BLOOD! 
  8. Pretty Little Liars
Thanks for checking out this post, be sure to tell me what are your favorite products of the month so I can keep on the lookout.

P.S. I did a mini haul today but I won't be showing you until my birthday because it's very tiny and I am expecting to get things for my birthday right?


1 comment:

  1. Hola

    Hace un tiempo comenze con un blog de "moda", no sabía que había alguno de maquillaje por alguna puertorriqueña. Me gusta!!!

    Te invito a que visites mi blog de moda
    http://laropademihermana.blogspot.com

    Y también a mi blog de escritos
    http://dictadurasdeunpensamientolibre.blogspot.com

    Y.I

    ReplyDelete