8/31/2010

New Channel + Getting Ready Video

As you all may know already, I had a beauty channel on YouTube that was http://youtube.com/user/beautybeginner but I have been getting a lot of negative messages on that channel since that channel use to be someone else's and they are blaming me of being a hacker or whatever. Although, I am not one to usually let things like that phase me, I decided to open up a new channel as soon as I got a chance. So as of today I am uploading all my beauty videos, tags, hauls and reviews to a new channel. That channel is http://youtube.com/user/makeupandlife Please subscribe to this channel as all the videos will now be in 720p quality and much better. I promise to keep this channel fun. I started buying items today for a giveaway I will be holding just to encourage all of my subscribers to make the switch and also welcome any new subscribers. Make sure to leave any requests on my channel page, this blog or heck, even my email.

I am more than willing to help you guys out in as many ways as possible. I really think this beauty community is so fun and I really want to get involved with all this fun. So be sure to go to my channel and subscribe once you watch the video, okay?

Remember peace and love, we don't need more hate in our lives. Take care and have an amazing day.


Okay so the first video I am uploading to my channel will be a getting ready video. I am going to do an introduction video next but I just needed to learn how I was going to edit and deal with such big file sizes. So I recorded this video spur of the moment and I think it came out pretty good. Dealing with high quality video is harder than I thought and my old video editor couldn't handle it. So here is my getting ready for the first day of school video. The funny thing is that on the day of this video, Hurricane Earl stopped by and school was canceled so now I don't have school until September 3rd.




List of products I used in order:
  1. NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
  2. ELF Professional Eye Shadow Brush 
  3. Neutrogena Mineral Sheers in Clay
  4. EcoTools Highlight Brush
  5. Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Jet Black
  6. EcoTools Smudge Brush
  7. ELF Studio Eyeshadow in Raspberry Truffle
  8. ELF Studio Powder Brush
  9. ELF Complexion Perfection
  10. ELF Studio Concealer Pencil and Brush 
  11. ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer Duo (blush only)
  12. EOS Lipbalm Sphere in Summer Fruit
  13. Avon Glazewear Shine in Darling Pink


Peace and Love

Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment