8/11/2010

Day Five: Sunny Day


Heeee-llo!!!

Well today I just love the look I came up with. If you watched my "Huge ElF Haul!" video, you know that I got an ELF Elements Eye Shadow in Golden Glow. I had an appointment this morning and had to get up at 5:30 AM so I figured that eyeshadow would be PERFECT for a morning pick me up, and boy was I right! It was a super flattering color and I can't wait to get creative with it.
  • First, I put my NYX eyeshadow base in white, all over my lid as a primer.
  • Next, I placed Golden Glow all over my lid with my ELF Professional Eye Shadow Brush.
  • Then, I added a medium brown from the Coastal Scents 88 warm palette in the crease and blended it out with a clean blending brush.
  • I then placed a gold eyeshadow from the coastal scents 88 warm palette on the lower lash line and also added my favorite highlight (3rd down, 3rd in) on the inner corner.
  • Next some black eyeliner and Covergirl Lash Blast.
  • For lips I used Jordana Lipliner in Pink Petal and topped that with my classec Avon Glazewear Shine in Darling Pink. :-)
  • Face makeup as usual.




Check out my channel on YouTube. Follow me on Twitter.
Have any questions or comments let me know below! Or at my e-mail beautybeginner@yahoo.com


Peace and Love <3



No comments:

Post a Comment