8/26/2010

Nails of the week: Pink Vacation

Hey Beautiful People,
Thanks for joining me in my blog today I hope you like what you see and you follow it.
So I am starting a new series today with my nails of the week. I am not the type of person to change up my nail color everyday so I am just going to do posts every week or so with what nails I am sporting that day. 

This week I am doing all pink nails. I decided to spice up my favorite nail polish with a brighter one on my ring finger.
On my fiingernails I am wearing Sinful Colors Vacation Time Nail Polish with Rimel Lasting Finish Lycra Wear Nail Polish #289 on my ring finger. I think it came out very cute and girly.

No Flash

With Flash

With Flash

Thanks for checking out this post. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment