8/16/2010

Day Seven:: Ready For My Interview

Hello beautybeginners,

You see? I am getting better at this. So this will be a short post just showing you what I came up with. Hope you enjoy!
For my eye makeup I am wearing ELF Celebrity Mineral Eyeshadow on the lid and a taupe color from the covergirl exact eyelights palette in 715 Majestic Hazels in the crease. For and inner corner highlight I used the lightest shade from the same covergirl palette. Finally, I used a matte white highlight from the 88 warm palette. I wore Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner in Black on my top and bottom lash line, I also lined my waterline. For mascara, I used Covergirl LashBlast Luxe in Black Platinum.

My lips were simple: I used my Jordana 7" lipliner in Petal as a base for my Avon Glazewear Shine in Darling Pink.

For the face I wore a mix of my wet and wild tinted moisturizer in 182 Natural and ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Honey and applied it with my ELF Studio Powder Brush. I used my NYX lipstick in Thalia again as a cream blush.

Here are some more pictures, enjoy!


Subscribe to my youtube channel. Follow me on twitter. Email me at beautybeginner@yahoo.com

Peace and Love >

No comments:

Post a Comment