8/09/2010

Back To School Tutorial

Hello Beautybeginners,

Well it's time for that horrible time of year, Back To School! Just Kidding, I love going back to school, I don't know about you guys. For back to school, I recommend really neautral looks that accent your best features. I chose for my first back to school look, a simple neutral eye with a highlight in the inner corner. For the tutorial, Click Here.

Products Used:
Eyes:
Covergirl Exact Eyelights Quad in 715 Majestic
Hazels (Taupe, Brown and Champagne)

or
Coastal Scents 88 Warm PaletteColors
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black

Covergirl Lash Exact Waterproof in Brown



Brushes-
ELF Professional Eye Brush
Shade Brush from Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set
Smudge Brush from Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set

ELF Studio Powder Brush




Face:
ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Honey
ELF Complexion Perfection
ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in
Blushed Bronzed








Here is a picture of the finished look:


Check out my Youtube Channel, follow me on twitter. Email me @ beautybeginner@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment