8/25/2010

Birthday Wishlist

Hello,
I don't know if you all have noticed but I am going to be a bit MIA for a while since I have so many personal problems going on in my life. Lately, I barely have enough motivation to get out of bed much less pile on the makeup. Forgive Me?

.....
Moving on now, I don't know if you all know but in 18 days it's my 20th Birthday! Yup September 12th 2010!

Yay for me!
So I figured I'd do a little wishlist just for me because I know I will not be getting half of these things. This way I can save up for those items I want most.


Check out the items after the jump...





MacBook Pro 13" 

This is something that I have wanted for the LONGEST time. Right now, I own a 2 year old Toshiba Satellite in perfectly good condition but that is two heavy to carry around college. My other computer is and Acer Aspire One Netbook which is VERY portable but lacking in performance. For this one I am going to start saving half of my paychecks until I can get it. Also, my wonderful mother said that she'd give me her christmas bonus to spend on it.


Flip Ultra HD in Black
This next item I think is the best affordable option for improving my video quality. This is one of the items I think I might be getting as a gift *crossing fingers*. What other cameras you think are good quality for YouTube as an affordable price?


Sookie Stackhouse Series (True Blood)
I am ADDICTED to the show True Blood and I am a firm believer that if I love a movie or tv show, I must read the book. This is mostly based on that most books are better than their movie/series counterparts. I can't wait. This is also a series I plan to be receiving since mom is going to order this off of amazon for me. :-)
Sookie Stackhouse 8-copy Boxed Set (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)

 Nikon Coolpix P100 10 MP Digital Camera with 26x Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Black)


 Nikon Coolpix P100 10 MP Digital Camera

I really am craving for this camera. It is like a midpoint between a bulky DSLR and a point and shoot. I've seen so many pictures taken by this camera and it really is amazing. Also it has 1080p HD video which is definitely a plus. Do you guys have another recommendation?
Nikon Coolpix P100 10 MP Digital Camera with 26x Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Black)


Urban Decay Naked Palette
We have all ooh-ed and ahh-ed at the infamous Naked Palette and I definetley wish I was getting this sometime soon. Only $44 for two mini eyeliners and 12 full size eyeshadows, what more could I ask for?
Urban Decay Naked Palette Naked Palette

Couture Couture by Juicy Couture
I have a little baby sample of this perfume and it smells amazing, really wish I could get it since I am running low on all the perfumes I own right now. 
Juicy Couture Couture Couture 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
So that's all I could think for a wishlist right now. What do you all think?
Have you been pining for any of these items lately?

Thanks for Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment