8/28/2010

Day Thirteen: Silvery Sparkle

Silvery Sparkles, ooo!
This is strange for me but I usually don't wear silvers on my eyes because I really believe gold flatters me much much more. I was really bored during the day and I decided to play around with makeup. I ended up going to visit my mom in the hospital and that's why my eyes look so tired but I think it is a great look just a little too much for daytime.
Here I used my Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette, Warm with the silver colors on the second row. I used the third silver in my inner corner and fifth silver on my outer half of the lid. Then I used the matte black to blend it all out. I used my Wet n Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black also. For mascara, I applied Covergirl LashBlast Volume in Very Black. And of course on my lips is Avon Glazewear Shine in Darling Pink.


Full Face
Eye Open

Eye Closed








Peace and Love!





No comments:

Post a Comment