8/08/2010

Day Two: Face of The Day

Day Two: Beach Day with my Babe!

Today might not look too different from yesterday but I was going to the beach. I usually don't wear any makeup to the beach besides mascara and lip balm.

Today I felt like putting a little effort in and decided to add a champagne color eyeshadow. (Covergirl Exact Eyelights 715 Majestic Hazels).Next I added a bit of Wet N Wild Creme Eyeliner on my waterline and outer corners to add some oomph. Finally I put a added a bit of waterproof mascara in brown (Covergirl Lash Exact)
For my lips I used lip balm and Avon Glazewear Shine in Tickled Pink.






Thanks guys for reading my blog post. Follow me on Twitter. Subscribe to my channel on YouTube.

E-mail me at: beautybeginner@yahoo.com

Peace and Love People!

No comments:

Post a Comment