8/19/2010

Wednesday Night Boredom

Wednesday Night I was really bored when I realized that my birthday is only about three weeks away. I know that I would like to curl my hair for my birthday and really need to practice before I try doing that. I have been wanting to get the hang of curling my hair for the longest time because mine doesn't seem to hold the curl at all. After trying numerous methods from tutorials on YouTube, I decided that rollers and flat irons weren't the way to go.
I pulled out my 1 3/4" curling and got started. I think it came out really pretty, what do you guys think?
Although, I really enjoyed the curl it only lasted about an hour and a half before dropping down into a horrible mess.

What are you're tips for holding curl?










Need to contact me: email me at beautybeginner@yahoo.com

Peace and Love




No comments:

Post a Comment