8/16/2010

Day Six: Purple Smoked Out

Hello beautybeginners,
Yes I know I've been really bad. I decided to make a change on my original post on this series. Instead of posting my makeup looks every day I've decided to do posts only on the days I wear makeup. I think I haven't posted in like 5 days and that's just because I didn't wear any makeup. It's useless to do a makeup post without any makeup, right?

As you can probably tell by my skin, I went to the beach and got really sunburned. I did put sunscreen but forgot to reapply. :-(.
------------------------
This is the completed Eye and Face Look. This was a few hours later after straightening my hair so the lip color completely wore off but you get the gist, right?

------
Products Used:
1) First I patted Mysterious and Socialite, left, all over my lid using my ELF eyeshadow brush concentrating on the inner corner.
2) I applied Socialite, right, with a small Ecotools smudge brush as an outer V.
3) Then I applied some more color onto my Ecotools highlight brush and used that to blend it into my crease.
4) On my lower lash line I blended Socialite on the outer half and Mysterious on the inner half.







4)For a highlight I used my coastal scents 88 warm palette and I used a satin finish white which is the third column in from the left and the second row down.






6) I wanted to darken up the crease so I used the black I am pointing to in the 88 warm palette to give a bit more definition in the crease. I used the same Ecotools smudge brush for this look.




7) For liner, I used Wet n wild's creme eyeliner and the brush included to achieve a sexy winged out liner.







8) To finish off the eyes, I curled my lashes and added my CoverGirl Lash Blast Luxe in Black Platinum.





Lips:
Products Used:
EOS Lipbalm in Summer Fruit
Jordana Lipliner in Petal
Avon Glazewear Intense in Cherry Liqueur




1) I applied a lip balm all over my lips
2) Line my lips lightly with Petal and blended into the rest of my lip with my finger.
3) Topped it off with a light coat of Cherry Liqueur for a bite of red lips.




--------------------



Thanks so much for watching. Remember to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and follow me on twitter. E-mail me at: beautybeginner@yahoo.com

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment