4/20/2011

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Blush in Berry


Most of you must have taken advantage of CVS's super cosmetic sale a few months back where most makeup was slashed down 50-75%. One of the products that I picked up during that sale was Rimmel London's Lasting Finish Blush in the shade Berry which you can pick up on Amazon for $7.85.



artificial light with no flash
artificial light with flash

I would describe this blush as a frosty purple-pink berry shade. It is much more intimidating in the pan than on the face. I love the subtle sheen it gives when applied that brightens up my face without looking glittery or fake.  This is a pretty blush for fair to medium skin tones but darker mediums should shy away since it's not crazy pigmented and I think will be too much of a hassle to put on. These blushes are pretty affordable at your local wal-mart so I recommend checking it out. It's one of those "easy peasy" blushes that you can wear when you are not really sure what to pop on your face. (That sounded gross) :)



Overall thoughts on the product?
I think it's a gorgeous everyday blush that everyone should take a look at. It's not your everyday pink but I'm sure it's not too far out of most girls' comfort zone.


Overall: 28/35: 80% : B
Product: 9/10
Price: 5/5
Shade: 7/10
Pigment: 7/10




Would you like to see pictures of me wearing the blush click read more to see:





This is a light application


Same Blush Applied more heavily



Find me wherever: 












No comments:

Post a Comment